Home > notice > Sticky: Status Update

• Akatsuki Myuuto “Lovemare Jou”  GO»
  • Emua “Sekigahara Hitozumabu” [FUNDED]
  • TANA “Oyome Happy Days” GO»
  • Natsu no Oyatsu “Chibo Soukan” GO»
  • Minority “Negative Kanako-sensei” [FUNDED]
  • Kai Hiroyuki “Chounyuusai” GO»
Titles marked in red are titles that needs support – green ones have donations met for few upcoming chapters. Brown titles are stalled projects (possible drop – read more on Donor Projects page).

Found an error? »

I’m not perfect, so that may be true. You can let me know about that by irc/comment/mail and if it’s something major I may even release v2. I won’t do that for the really old releases though.

IRC channel: #biritrans@irc.rizon.net drop by and say hello to us.

Current rules for start-up crowd-funded projects: 3 chapters

Don’t hesitate if you want to be a part of any of the projects.

To comment you don’t need any accounts. IntenseDebate is only for possibly added experience, it’s not necessary to have an account there to comment. If there’s any issue with comments you’re experiencing, you can always let me know via other channels.

Categories: notice Tags:

1. biribiri
    August 29th, 2011 at 14:19 | #1

@anon156

Because old address was taken down without my knowledge and only after about a week or two it was restored (to redirect here). It wasn't possible to make a post before the owner moved machines. I did write a tweet, because that was the only possibility, that's why I always encourage people to visit my blog directly and bookmark or whatever my twitter.

2. anon156
    August 29th, 2011 at 07:19 | #2

Why didn't you make a final post on the other blog that you were moving for those of us who are rss-only? I really wish it hadn't taken me 6 months to notice you had moved blogs.

3. Afro Thunda
    May 30th, 2011 at 05:13 | #3

@Vaan cruze

Alternatively, if you find yourself back in this particular comment section, Click here on this link and let all that is loli on this site shower upon you. All Your Lolis Are Belong To Me

4. biribiri
    May 30th, 2011 at 05:01 | #4

@Vaan cruze

All of them are to be found on my blog and most of them are up on e-hentai.org (there are some that were uploaded by somebody else, so I can't be held responsible for their accuracy etc). I don't upload my works to any other services, so places like doujintoshokan etc may have fake/outdated releases. I do not upload my releases anywhere except mirrors that are to be found here, or e-hentai under name bggm.

5. Vaan cruze
    May 30th, 2011 at 04:49 | #5

Where are most of your lolicon doujinshi uploaded, i noticed you have some on doujintoshokan.com but it hasnt updated lately.

6. Jaylou1010
    May 1st, 2011 at 02:23 | #6

@EB110SS Lover

the project would have to be funded first. feel free to donate towards it if you like.

7. EB110SS Lover
    April 29th, 2011 at 09:55 | #7

Please translate more EB110SS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love his loli manga's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

8. Christopher
    February 11th, 2011 at 12:43 | #8

I know that this is probably the wrong website/place to ask this, but does anyone know what happened to Pant.su and down.pant.su? They have been down for two days now, and the latter was supposedly hosted on another server than the former so…… were they just taken down totally?

The first has a weird picture of a loli on it, which I think is their 404 picture on that website.

9. biribiri
    October 16th, 2010 at 20:43 | #9

@Dniuhk

Great thanks!! I downloaded them and they look just fine. Thanks to you, I have everything from Chu-Bra in magazine scans quality.

10. Dniuhk
    October 16th, 2010 at 19:32 | #10

You can find the RAW of Chu-bra Vol4-5 here: http://cover-land.net/index.php?page=dl&serie

11. HavocAngel
    September 16th, 2010 at 03:54 | #11

btw, 4 chapters a week = better than most groups.

12. Anonymous
    February 16th, 2010 at 01:37 | #12

I would appreciate the 2 day schedule lol.

13. biribiri
    February 12th, 2010 at 16:02 | #13

@Anonymous

Loli Gabuu is in my 'donor' folder as well – just that I haven't seen any interest in that tank and I found some works more exciting than that (for example Hazukashii Hito or Goshujin-sama wo Tsumamigui). IF I drop Chu-Bra, then I might open next poll – be sure to vote then as well – Loli Gabuu may be in the list. Besides, not that I'm suggesting anything, but with projects that you wish to see – you could open your own donor project with donating to one or two chapters, depending on how popular translated book might be.

14. Anonymous
    February 12th, 2010 at 11:09 | #14

Just curious, for the reason that if you've received specific suggestions, you're more likely to get the chapters funded quickly. If I was going to suggest one, it'd be Ookamiuo's Loli Gabuu. He's a newer artist so I don't think many people know about him but he has a nice style. Generally I prefer loli, but if you want to do another mostly normal H manga, I think you already have a good option in Shoujo Datteba. But of course this is all just my opinion.

15. biribiri
    February 12th, 2010 at 09:38 | #15

@JukanX

Hah, oh yeah, probably >_<" I'll add link on the bottom to where the poll's hosted as well in that case, just to be sure.

16. JukanX
    February 12th, 2010 at 09:35 | #16

I thought the poll was yet to start… Turns out that as an off-site flash object, it was killed by my ad filter.

Perhaps that's the reason why you're seeing so few votes?

17. biribiri
    February 12th, 2010 at 09:05 | #17

@Anonymous

Things that caught my eye that were dwelling on my HDD. I might consider re-opening poll if there will be suggested some quality pieces today – I'd update poll, but I can't edit it. And just a warning – poll's to be ignored if it has too little votes ;)

18. Anonymous
    February 12th, 2010 at 03:47 | #18

This poll is for the next donor project right? How were the choices selected?

19. biribiri
    February 11th, 2010 at 12:01 | #19

True, well – I didn't have time to check any of the doujins yet – I didn't even go through C76 tbh. That one just caught my attention in right moment, that's all ;)

20. Anonymous
    February 11th, 2010 at 10:59 | #20

Hey, it's H manga. Give anything resembling a girl enough sperm and eventually their sole purpose in life will be to please as many men as possible.

21. biribiri
    February 11th, 2010 at 10:34 | #21

@Anonymous

Heh, I'm not doing it cause of rape though – and it ends up in Misaka enjoying it as far as I remember;)

22. Anonymous
    February 11th, 2010 at 03:30 | #22

Lol I would have thought that if you were gonna do another rape doujin you'd do [Noraneko No Tama] Itsuka wo Yumemite. Maybe I just hoped that.

23. Anonymous
    January 25th, 2010 at 00:03 | #23

Nah bro, you're pretty fast so I check your blog all the time. Plus anyone who does lesser known artists like gomennasai is gdlk.

24. biribiri
    January 24th, 2010 at 23:14 | #24

@Anonymous
    Yes, there is, when you get to see things like this: <code>img85.imageshack.us/img85/6903/omgs.jpg</code>
    (I hope such a tiny snip won't hurt)
    I sure will do my awesome work as long as there are readers – I'm not going anywhere just yet ;) And thanks for comments – I thought that I am being forgotten ;__;

25. Anonymous
    January 24th, 2010 at 22:45 | #25

Yo, I didn't know there was a limit on good vibes lol.

Keep up the good work though

26. biribiri
    January 24th, 2010 at 22:29 | #26

@Anonymous

Had to detox after one of my overly lovely-lovely commissions. Besides I think that it will be a good split between Fundamental Eleven and Girls Shower, which both are cute. Next Bubunteki has rather happy theme as well. I'm thinking about adding bonus of Hitomi in-between them as well, but I don't know yet.

PS: It's not 'translating' – I 'oneshoted' it along with cleaning and formatting, this is how dosed I was on that commission.

27. Anonymous
    January 24th, 2010 at 21:55 | #27

Damn man, why are you translating that depressing ass story? So much better loli out there.

28. Afro Thunda
    January 22nd, 2010 at 01:33 | #28

The four page bonus for Hitomi would be much appreciated.

29. biribiri
    January 11th, 2010 at 13:40 | #29

@Zathael

Haha, yeah – I'm going to have more time for translating while being at ease ;-)

But seriously – I just made a mistake, taking up such difficult major, so it's kinda what I asked for with my laziness. I could stay at univ. longer, but I'd have to pay quite large sum of money and I don't see a reason why should I – it's not interesting enough anymore – I was disappointed with what I was learning there.

So yeah, just a month and I should speed up translations a little ( unless there was some miracle in the meantime ;) ).

30. Zathael
    January 11th, 2010 at 13:30 | #30

"So … I'm going to be an univ. dropout… Kinda obvious outcome? D"

As much as I joked about it, I am sorry to hear this. I hope things go better for you in the future.

31. biribiri
    January 8th, 2010 at 12:35 | #31

@MewMew197

I use fonts that I found in some databases:

Wild Words

Mighty Zero

Another

Death Rattle

Augie

Felt

Doujinshi

And few more that I don't remember names – basically, I try making translations look interesting and I use many fonts, trying to fit lines to the mood. I wonder if it's working out well… Unfortunately hadn't found font that would fit with me good enough to make it my basic – for example I lately switched from Felt to Mighty for background text and interjections in bubbles, cause I decided it looks better.

32. January 8th, 2010 at 05:33 | #32

Hey Biri, I got a question. What kind of fonts do you use when editing? I'm new to editing and I really only use WildWords.

33. Afro Thunda
    December 31st, 2009 at 01:03 | #33

Seems [Nekomata Naomi] In Nyanko has been commissioned or so I've heard. Guess that's what happens when you list a group of great artists lol. A lot of them get picked up.

34. biribiri
    December 30th, 2009 at 00:33 | #34

@Afro Thunda

Great thanks – I didn't compare titles with any lists – these are mostly just tanks I was keeping on my HDD for possible projects since half a year or so. Besides I don't have much time to be up-to-date with all the translations, so my knowledge depends mostly on Len and readers like you.

35. Afro Thunda
    December 30th, 2009 at 00:27 | #35

Hmm…..You can cross [Arsenal] Ni-So Shoujo de off the list. It's being done by RyuunoTamashi. You can cross [Lee] Totsugeki Tonari no Onii-chan off the list too. It's being done by Pill Pushin Scanlations. [Nixinamo Lens] Nekokino to Ame no Machi was done by Lhytiss. And [Jingrock] Shishunki wa Hatsujouki is being done by Yoroshii. Just thought I'd give you heads up just in case so you won't end up redoing projects that are already completed or in the process of being worked on.

36. biribiri
    July 31st, 2009 at 20:21 | #36

@Sir 0tter

It would help a lot if you read the rules for Donor Projects – they're made for my and yours convenience and to minimize iddle projects.

…start up your own donor project, by sending me a proposition by mail (biribiri.bh@gmail.com) and commissioning first chapter.

Oh, one more thing – all sources I found were posted on closed forums, you must excuse me, but I wouldn't like to create dozens of accounts just to check every proposition I get. If you could – send me a dl-link in mail with few chapters if you want me to revise it as a possible donor project.

37. Sir 0tter
    July 31st, 2009 at 20:14 | #37

Like to add these 2 to the list:

Motene (Mote ne!?) : http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=10138

Nidaime wa Cosplayer : http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=10128

Both by AMAZUME Ryuta and I have the raws as well…

Like to see Toshiue no Hito (have the raws for this as well)

38. Zathael
    July 11th, 2009 at 15:42 | #38

The part about "1 unique downloading of your file per DAY = 1 U-point." makes me think it only counts one download per day per person. But I will try an remember to download something each day, even if I am not leeching anything from your site.

39. biribiri
    July 11th, 2009 at 14:33 | #39

@Zathael

An Access Key for Gold-Account is avalable for ANY REGISTERED ACCOUNT!

1 unique downloading of your file per DAY = 1 U-point.

Seems like it works. The campaign is valid for around one more month. Though I didn't intend on going so far for these points.

40. Zathael
    July 11th, 2009 at 09:42 | #40

"DF gives away premium acc tickets for downloads, so if you use it to download, I’ll publish tickets for your use when I get enough points for something more than few hours tickets. So if you can, use DF links."

Do you know if you get credit for multiple downloads from the same user? Because I have a DF gold account myself, so I could download stuff I already have a few times a day if it would help you out.

41. Lemon
    July 2nd, 2009 at 11:06 | #41

School Mate.

42. biribiri
    June 28th, 2009 at 20:51 | #42

@anon

I do things that I find interesting, since it's voluntarily. And lately I came to liking for some twisted stories. I just finished translating some short part from Manabi – totaly random shit :P I clean and format it after the dinner *pekopeko*

43. anon
    June 28th, 2009 at 20:23 | #43

I really love Hentai loli with good story. most of them came from Onizuka Naoshi or Asami Sekiya work.
    but yesterday I found one that really good, love is Blind found it in lolipantsu.

I hope this place can translated some quality story too, not some random thing.

so, More of Ayami Sekiya FTW! :)

44. Me
    June 28th, 2009 at 10:05 | #44

Might I suggest Itaike na Darling? It was started long ago but the group died out equally long ago with only 2 chapters done. Available here: http://g.e-hentai.org/g/26097/d14dff9114/

Frankly, anything by Yutaka Tanaka (all found in the same place as above, naturally, I do have them all in single archives too though) is gold in my book, more stuff by Asami Sekiya too.

45. biribiri
    June 27th, 2009 at 17:19 | #45

@Zathael

I'm on it – I try to put few pages later today, or tomorrow, just need to finish Manabi.

46. Zathael
    June 27th, 2009 at 14:11 | #46

I did some searching to try and find out what this "Chu-Bra" was that you were looking at translating. I managed to find a description of it, and it sounds interesting. You might want to consider putting up a short description of it directly on your site though so people know what it is you are talking about working on. Maybe even a couple sample pages or a link to a DL of the raws could help people decide if they would like to donate towards getting it done.

47. Serika
    June 26th, 2009 at 23:50 | #47

Can the "Scat, S&M" option include peeing as well? I like reading stuff that has girls peeing.

48. Shake
    June 26th, 2009 at 14:43 | #48

Proposition? Alright then

…how 'bout some Fuusen Club?

I always liked the group, although they do tend to take things to the extreme sometime. If not, I second 'Mac-V". Love Stage was pretty bitching, so they're alright in my book.

49. Hecate
    June 26th, 2009 at 06:01 | #49

how about something from "Uran", "Akira Yamato", "MAC-V" or "Benkyo Tamaoki"

50. Anonymous
    June 23rd, 2009 at 15:05 | #50

Data loss is a nightmare, I have experienced it a few times before.
    My Windows complain about orphan entry or index, I don't quite remember and when scandisk automatically run, about 20-30% of my data is gone.
    Make sure you backup mysql database regularly next time in your control panel.

Btw, the next cover for your translation project looks delicious :D

Comment pages
1 2 81

Please remember that you don't have to register anywhere to comment.